The company, in addition to the purpose of dividing profits, also pursues the purposes of common benefit listed below and operates in a responsible, sustainable and transparent manner towards people, communities, the territory and the environment, cultural and social assets and activities, entities and associations and other stakeholders. Therefore, the company, with the exclusion of the activities reserved by law for members of professional registers, has as its object the development, production and marketing of innovative products and services with high technological value in the industrial, agricultural and energy sources fields and more specifically:
- research, design and implementation of risk mitigation and safety systems in the electrical, environmental, mechanical, IT, seismic and fire prevention sectors useful for reducing and / or preventing accidents, damage, disasters and fires or preventing and / or containing the discontinuity of services, even essential for the protection of people, real estate and cultural heritage;
- research, design and construction of products in the civil, industrial, as well as for the tertiary and naval sectors aimed at optimizing spaces, making the services and the same volumes usable through multiple uses, useful for conferring living comfort and environmental well-being ;
- research, design and construction of systems and products related to energy saving including the relative automations, aimed at making applications for specific uses efficient, also through the adoption of natural and / or recycled materials;
- research, design and implementation of applications for the transformation of road, agricultural, naval vehicles, from traction to renewable fuels;
- research, design and construction of automated systems, in agriculture, for protection from harmful and non-harmful atmospheric agents, including robots and automatic systems against weeds and insects, designed to avoid and / or reduce the use of chemical treatments and pesticides;
- research, design and construction of measurement and control instruments designed to analyze, monitor and record transient phenomena in the various sectors, such as, by way of example, the industrial, tertiary and construction sectors;
- research, design and construction of desalination systems powered by renewable energy sources capable of treating water for use in industrial and civil cycles, such as irrigation;
- research, design and implementation activities for the optimization of production and technological processes and systems referred to in the previous items, also through the following applications and solutions:
- hardware and software wot / iot systems, specifically referred to sensors, to the survey, monitoring and transmission of certified and non-certified data, to the energy consumption of the related devices;
- software solutions and on-line services for the monitoring of various types of quantities, performed manually or automatically through various types of instruments;
- innovative solutions with high technological value, hardware and software and online platforms, related algorithms with self-learning functions, mobile applications or other web tools in the fields of itc, internet of things, (iot), web of things (wot ) and robotics;
- software using artificial intelligence algorithms including, if necessary, platforms for aggregate data analysis;
- innovative IT and telematic products and services, integrated messaging, supply of services / application products.
The company will be able to manage - also by receiving or transferring them through license agreements - trademarks of other companies, as well as patents, new plant varieties and industrial property in general (of third parties or developed on its own), as assets - intangible and non - to be oriented also from a commercial point of view, to the innovative activities and purposes of the start-up. It will be able to sell and market any product derived from the management just mentioned, as well as any innovative system that will be developed after the experiments.
The company, on a secondary basis, may also carry out the following activities:
- design, manufacture, sale and post-sale of consumer electronics products, integrated circuits, assembled boards;
- monitoring of components on boards, partial assemblies, complete assemblies, complete assembled products;
- study, research, development, design, construction, revision, installation, management, maintenance and sale of services and products and electromechanical solutions in the fields: energy, meteorological, medical, cosmetic, agricultural and irrigation, auto-motive, transport (railways, air / space), industrial automation, robotics, wrapping and packaging, process control, artificial intelligence, monitoring and alarm networks, logistics management systems such as agv, systems for the optimization of living spaces, equipment and anti-pollution systems and reduction and / or mitigation of environmental, seismic, electrical, fire and similar risks to protect people and things.
The company also pursues the following specific purposes of common benefit, meaning by common benefit the pursuit, in the exercise of the company's economic activity, of one or more positive effects, or the reduction of negative effects, towards people, communities , territories and environment, cultural and social assets and activities, bodies and associations and other stakeholders:
- seek and / or promote technological solutions that contribute to the well-being of people, environmental safety, the protection of plant and living species, the conservation of the natural balance of ecosystems and the preservation of artistic-monumental and cultural heritage;
- research and / or promote technological solutions aimed at ensuring greater safety, better ergonomics and comfort in the use of the plants, equipment, systems and structures used by people and organizations;
- contribute to nourishing the widespread knowledge of natural and ecosystem dynamics and sustainable behaviors, in order to reduce negative impacts and increase the short, medium and long-term positive effects on natural systems and on all plant and living species.
The company can hire and grant agencies, commissions, representations and mandates, as well as carry out all commercial, financial, securities and real estate operations, necessary or useful for the achievement of the corporate purposes.
The company may also acquire interests and shareholdings in other companies or enterprises of any nature having a similar, similar or connected object to its own. It may also issue sureties and other guarantees in general, including real ones, as long as they are directly connected with the corporate purpose. All such activities may be carried out on a non-exclusive or prevalent basis, not in relation to the public and in compliance with the current rules on reserved activities.